• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

6922 6H30 for experimenters

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have approx 40-50 ea of 6922 and 6H30pi tubes that are best for experimenters. These tubes are production rejects for one reason or another. I don't have a tester for the 6H30's but I have tested many of the 6922's and most have a section to section imbalance or overly high or low readings or other issue that would not make these suitable for use in stock products. But if you are rolling your own and have a project where you need one section of a tube or maybe you just want some dummies or tubes to experiment with or whatever, these may work for you.

the 6H30's would work good as a driver for a 6550 in a V-reg stage!

In any case...I have a bunch of tubes looking for uses. 50 cents each for the 6922's and $1.00 each for the 6h30's plus shipping. will throw in extras as well!

I can fit many into a $5 priority mail box so that's probably the best option.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.