Qt .707 Adire audio tempest Sub box - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 13th June 2010, 07:10 PM   #1
JZatopa is offline JZatopa  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Qt .707 Adire audio tempest Sub box

I have an enclosure I built for an Adire audio tempest sub years ago that I ended up never using because I blew my sub. It is very large, well braced and has the interior sealed with fiberglass resin. It is made out of 3/4" MDF and the exterior needs finishing. I am sure it would work with other subwoofers and i can post up dimensions and pictures if anyone is interested in it. I am asking $150 for it but I would be open to offers or trades. I am located in Chicago IL and can deliver locally if need be. My job has me travel to Detroit, Indianapolis and Cincinnati once a month so I can deliver to these areas for an extra fee. I would love to find a good home for this enclosure because it is just going to waste in storage right now.
Old 2nd November 2010, 03:07 AM   #2
JZatopa is offline JZatopa  United States
diyAudio Member

Bessel alignmnet enclosure, here is a pic. I think I still have feet that go with the box.

Click the image to open in full size.

I'm at the point I would just be happy to see this go to a good home and get used.
Old 15th January 2011, 04:22 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Default Sub box

Do you still have this? I have a tempest that needs a home and am in the chicagoland area.

Hide this!Advertise here!