• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Qt .707 Adire audio tempest Sub box

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have an enclosure I built for an Adire audio tempest sub years ago that I ended up never using because I blew my sub. It is very large, well braced and has the interior sealed with fiberglass resin. It is made out of 3/4" MDF and the exterior needs finishing. I am sure it would work with other subwoofers and i can post up dimensions and pictures if anyone is interested in it. I am asking $150 for it but I would be open to offers or trades. I am located in Chicago IL and can deliver locally if need be. My job has me travel to Detroit, Indianapolis and Cincinnati once a month so I can deliver to these areas for an extra fee. I would love to find a good home for this enclosure because it is just going to waste in storage right now.

Bessel alignmnet enclosure, here is a pic. I think I still have feet that go with the box.

4698270042_16516c98b1_b.jpg

I'm at the point I would just be happy to see this go to a good home and get used.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.