• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Twisted Pear DUAL MONO OPUS DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does this include a power supply?
Are any components already assembled?
I would be interested, and don't need the usb module, the otto, or the spdif.
I could buy the whole thing, but it would only be worth it to me if I could buy for $300 total and part out the usb +spdif for $90 and the otto for $20
If everyone chimes in, maybe it could work?

Does this include a power supply?
Are any components already assembled?
I would be interested, and don't need the usb module, the otto, or the spdif.
I could buy the whole thing, but it would only be worth it to me if I could buy for $300 total and part out the usb +spdif for $90 and the otto for $20
If everyone chimes in, maybe it could work?

Just to confirm what is included!

[2] OPUS DAC Module (For Dual mono operation!)
[1] USB Receiver Module
[1] S/PDIF (WM8804) Receiver Module
[1] Low-Current Dual Power Supply Kit
[1] OTTO Switch
[1] Metronome ASRC Module

Sale Price: $350 USD (inc worldwide delivery)
Current Retail Price: $420 !!!

Yes. This includes the power supply!

None of the components are assembled, by this I mean all SMD components have been mounted (By the folks at twisted pear audio) The kit is in the exact same condition I received it from TPA.

If you buy the whole lot for $350 (including shipping to the USA) you could then on sell those parts and make a profit :)

I would rather sell the whole lot for this price, I am already making a huge loss on everything!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.