• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Two Fluke 8050A mulltimeters for the price of one

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: (2) Fluke 8050A Multimeters for dam near the price of one !

Both meters work fine: The top meter appears to be fairly well calibrated (comparing it to my HP-3478A) and does have a 'Fluke' cal sticker on it. The lower unit is more 'discolored' and has a somewhat smeared LCD with 'broad digits'.......consider it included as a 'bonus'. Both units came from the same small repair shop.
'Nice' Original Instruction Manual (8x12) Included (w/maint,caibration,parts & schematics)

$60.00 + actual postage cost
$5.00 off if it goes quickly & I mean quickly !
Charles

Attachments

• 2Fluke8050A.jpg
    2Fluke8050A.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 199
man, I need one badly, but no doubt the shipping to OZ would be insane. sick of buying halfassed meters and having them die after less than a year. never spend less than 150, but that doesnt get you much in OZ. just out of curiosity, any idea how much I would be in for for shipping? doesnt matter if a bit slow

FS: (2) Fluke 8050A Multimeters for dam near the price of one !

Both meters work fine: The top meter appears to be fairly well calibrated (comparing it to my HP-3478A) and does have a 'Fluke' cal sticker on it. The lower unit is more 'discolored' and has a somewhat smeared LCD with 'broad digits'.......consider it included as a 'bonus'. Both units came from the same small repair shop.
'Nice' Original Instruction Manual (8x12) Included (w/maint,caibration,parts & schematics)

$60.00 + actual postage cost
$5.00 off if it goes quickly & I mean quickly !
Charles

I'll take them if you can still give me the $5 off. Shipping to Denver.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.