200watt Klipsch Plate amp Subwoofer NICE - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th June 2010, 01:33 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default 200watt Klipsch Plate amp Subwoofer NICE

Nice Nice Klipsch Plate amp from a SW15II subwoofer. 200 watts class AB with a linear power supply. high quality parts too! Nichicon muse caps etc.comes with remote mount plate that has level, x-over freq and 0-180 deg phase controls. the amp mounted in the back with the level control plate in front. nice option!

approx 14"x6" plate plus small remote plate. I also have the cab in nice cond. that had a 15" in front and a 15" passive in back but the cab is too big to ship. the cab is free to anyone in MN that wants it.

$75 shipped within the US. paypal only
Old 10th June 2010, 05:15 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

I assume the amp is still for sale. I have the most obvious question: have you actually listened to the amp drive the original speaker and therefore know it is in proper working order? Or did you happen across the speakerless cabinet at a garage sale and only assume the amp works?
Old 10th June 2010, 07:38 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrederickP View Post
I assume the amp is still for sale. I have the most obvious question: have you actually listened to the amp drive the original speaker and therefore know it is in proper working order? Or did you happen across the speakerless cabinet at a garage sale and only assume the amp works?
Did you just join this board to ask this question? The tone of the last sentence is pretty accusatory.
Old 10th June 2010, 08:07 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

I don't think it's unreasonable to make sure the seller knows for certain the amplifier for sale works properly. I apologize if I have offended you by my poor choice of words. I won't trouble you in the future.
Old 10th June 2010, 08:27 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrederickP View Post
I don't think it's unreasonable to make sure the seller knows for certain the amplifier for sale works properly. I apologize if I have offended you by my poor choice of words. I won't trouble you in the future.
Then you could've asked whether it works or not. Projecting some random scenario that only occurred in your mind doesn't really belong in this thread.
Old 10th June 2010, 10:03 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

wow!

to answer the question, yes I am 100% positive the amp works perfectly. I have a fully equipped shop and have tested it to full power with a load bank and with a different speaker/cab that i use for testing high powered amps with. everything is A-OK!

Zc
Old 10th June 2010, 10:04 PM   #7
diyAudio Member

P.S. I believe I have this sold locally. Will know for sure by tomorrow.
Old 10th June 2010, 10:22 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

Dear Zero Cool:

I just figured out that "d to the g" complained to me about my obnoxious tone, not you. Anyway, I hereby also apologize to you. I really never intended to insult you. If you don't sell it, I would still be interested. Let me know if you don't sell it locally.
Old 11th June 2010, 03:25 AM   #9
diyAudio Member

FredP N.P.

But sorry this has been sold!

Hide this!Advertise here!