• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

200watt Klipsch Plate amp Subwoofer NICE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nice Nice Klipsch Plate amp from a SW15II subwoofer. 200 watts class AB with a linear power supply. high quality parts too! Nichicon muse caps etc.comes with remote mount plate that has level, x-over freq and 0-180 deg phase controls. the amp mounted in the back with the level control plate in front. nice option!

approx 14"x6" plate plus small remote plate. I also have the cab in nice cond. that had a 15" in front and a 15" passive in back but the cab is too big to ship. the cab is free to anyone in MN that wants it.

$75 shipped within the US. paypal only

I assume the amp is still for sale. I have the most obvious question: have you actually listened to the amp drive the original speaker and therefore know it is in proper working order? Or did you happen across the speakerless cabinet at a garage sale and only assume the amp works?

I assume the amp is still for sale. I have the most obvious question: have you actually listened to the amp drive the original speaker and therefore know it is in proper working order? Or did you happen across the speakerless cabinet at a garage sale and only assume the amp works?

Did you just join this board to ask this question? The tone of the last sentence is pretty accusatory.

I don't think it's unreasonable to make sure the seller knows for certain the amplifier for sale works properly. I apologize if I have offended you by my poor choice of words. I won't trouble you in the future.

Then you could've asked whether it works or not. Projecting some random scenario that only occurred in your mind doesn't really belong in this thread.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.