• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Yamaha C-80, T-80, M80's FS or Trade

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yamaholics, looking to sell my gear, or trade. Wont part it out (just yet) would like to sell it all in one chunk. I have one yamaha C-80, one t-80, and two yamaha m80's. all pices are a 8 out of 10 visually ( being very picky on these, took me a long time to find perfect specimens, very few minor flaws)

Preamp has upgraded rca's. One of the yamaha m80's has upgraded binding post's. the other is stock. Both amps are variable voltage. I do have one original box for the m80. None have never had any of the caps changed. Im sure its due, but i use the system daily. Never had a problem yet. All functions and buttons work good.

Would really like to not ship.

Im in iowa, more than welcome to come see them.

email or pm for details, would like $1400.00 obo. Prefer email.

jleaja13 at yahoo.com (replace at with @) spam protection
Looking to get back into tubes, thats the whole reason... :eek:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.