• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Zaph Audio ZA14W08 5" Midwoofer Drivers BNIB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Zaph Audio ZA14W08 5" Midwoofers (Mfg. specs)

I have a pair of brand new Zaph Audio ZA14W08 5" midwoofers for sale. One box has been opened but the mid has not been mounted or powered and the other box has not been opened. I was going to use these drivers as part of a 3-way setup in my car but I have decided to go with a setup that doesn't require as much fabrication.

These drivers are on par with the Seas Excel W15 and they have a smaller SD and flange diameter. If your going to use these in a vehicle and you have space for something larger then a 4" midrange but cannot fit a 5.5" these are the best bargain mids you will ever find. And here is a great value home audio DIY project: "SWIFT" that utilizes the ZA14W08 and the Vifa XT25SC90 ($39 shipped for a pair on eBay). Email me (daddyoppe(at)aol(dot)com) if you have questions, want an international shipping quote (will ship to most places), or would like additional pictures. Thanks!

T/S Specs and review by Mark K

$80 shipped or $75 + international shipping

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.