Been sick, need money to pay doctors - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd June 2010, 08:45 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Been sick, need money to pay doctors

I do not want to do this but I have some bills I need to pay

I am looking to sell 2 pairs of Vifa Neo tweeters
These are the original silk dome truncated faceplate tweeters that Zaph liked so much, new and still in shrink-wrap, never been mounted or tested.

Postage extra and I will send anywhere in the world

I want what I paid for these and as there probably no more left in the world that price is fair.

AUD$92- a pair

I still have some of the Jaycar 12inch papercone woofers left, sorry no more of the 10inch; I am still asking AUD$35- each for these I can let 2 pair go.
Also 2 pair of the little 5 inch Jaycar polycone woofer/midrange Not HiFi but great for party boxes or cheap surrounds AUD$45- a pair

2 pair of a DickSmith Digitor tweeter, surprisingly goo Silk dome with ferrofluid surface mount tweeter, only drawback is it has a high Fs of 1100Hz AUD$ 40- a pair

Willing to do a discount for a bulk purchase and pick-up is an option if you live locally

PM me for details if you want to pick-up I accept PayPAl and direct bank transfer and CASH too
Old 4th June 2010, 02:08 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Sent you an email.....
Old 4th June 2010, 03:34 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Replied to email Mr Miller
Old 4th June 2010, 03:41 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Tony I am touched by your generosity, but thanx anyway NO, My wife is on my back to downsize as well.
I told Rabbitz and a couple of others, about 8 weeks ago I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer, so the last couple of months have been a whirl.
Really haven't had time to think; to much to do and now it's all done I need to take stock of where I am in my life and what I propose to do in the near future.

I really do not need a quarter of the stuff I have accumulated and I want to concentrate; in future on high end sound.
No more freebies for kids and friends and rellies.
Selling the cheap stuff is going to help some newbies as I have selected for SQ as well as cost and I know that these combos work with simple XO's
with your permission I may just post this while reply so people know why I'm selling.
Doctors and hospital bills will be paid, most already are and rebates from Medicare will help, just being out of a job is a great big PITA
Old 4th June 2010, 10:25 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

Sent you an e-mail re the 12"-ers.

Doug

Hide this!Advertise here!