• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Been sick, need money to pay doctors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Member
Joined 2007
I do not want to do this but I have some bills I need to pay

I am looking to sell 2 pairs of Vifa Neo tweeters
These are the original silk dome truncated faceplate tweeters that Zaph liked so much, new and still in shrink-wrap, never been mounted or tested.

Postage extra and I will send anywhere in the world

I want what I paid for these and as there probably no more left in the world that price is fair.

AUD$92- a pair

I still have some of the Jaycar 12inch papercone woofers left, sorry no more of the 10inch; I am still asking AUD$35- each for these I can let 2 pair go.
Also 2 pair of the little 5 inch Jaycar polycone woofer/midrange Not HiFi but great for party boxes or cheap surrounds AUD$45- a pair

2 pair of a DickSmith Digitor tweeter, surprisingly goo Silk dome with ferrofluid surface mount tweeter, only drawback is it has a high Fs of 1100Hz AUD$ 40- a pair

Willing to do a discount for a bulk purchase and pick-up is an option if you live locally

PM me for details if you want to pick-up I accept PayPAl and direct bank transfer and CASH too

diyAudio Member
Joined 2007
Tony I am touched by your generosity, but thanx anyway NO, My wife is on my back to downsize as well.
I told Rabbitz and a couple of others, about 8 weeks ago I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer, so the last couple of months have been a whirl.
Really haven't had time to think; to much to do and now it's all done I need to take stock of where I am in my life and what I propose to do in the near future.

I really do not need a quarter of the stuff I have accumulated and I want to concentrate; in future on high end sound.
No more freebies for kids and friends and rellies.
Selling the cheap stuff is going to help some newbies as I have selected for SQ as well as cost and I know that these combos work with simple XO's
with your permission I may just post this while reply so people know why I'm selling.
Doctors and hospital bills will be paid, most already are and rebates from Medicare will help, just being out of a job is a great big PITA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.