• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Giant Heatsinks plus Case Kit For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I have two of these heat sinks for sale, along with the parts to make a case identical to the one I made for my Aleph 30. $150.00USD plus shipping.

Note: One of the outside fins on one of the heatsinks is slightly bent (see pics). I'm sure a solid metalworker could straighten this with no problems.

Specs
Length: 17.75 in
Width: 9.75 in
Height: 2.28 in
Weight: 10.35 lbs (for each 17.75 in piece)
Thermal Resistance (degrees C / Watt): 0.29
Aavid Extrusion Number: 62725

Link to Aavid Extrusion Profiles

Case Parts
8 - 3/4in x 3/4in x 9-9/16in solid aluminum square rods
1 - 14.5in x 17.75in x 1/8in aluminum bottom plate
1 - 14.5in x 17.75in x 1/16in aluminum top plate

Note: This makes a case that is 19 inches wide, 17.75 inches deep, and 9.75 inches high.

Email me for more info.

Bryan A. Thompson
batee@fidnet.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.