• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Dynavector XV1s MC cartridge, 0.3mV

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Item: Previous top of the range Dynavector XV1s MC cartridge.
Item Condition: Excellent.
Reason for selling: Not being used, and I can think of where else I can use the cash.
Price: US$2200 + shipping
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, bank deposit, wire transfer, paypal + 4%.
Extra Info: Excellent sounding cartridge. Around 350 hours. Had it for 2 year but only used for the last year where I get to listen on the weekends for a few hours. The year before that, I owned the LP12 and the used the ZYX Airy 3 which was a MUCH better combination for that deck - so this sat in the box. I prefer it to the ZYX Universe, but that's personal taste. The packaging is the older gold version rather than the latest dark blue version. I'm not sure if there is a difference in product - but I wouldn't think so. Have mounting screws (probably not all of them), manuals, headshell leads, allen key, stylus guard, and test graph. Price is fairly firm as I'm not forced to sell - but talk to me if you are interested. I don't bite :)
Pictures: Upon request.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.