I WANT TO TRADE: 2 TB W6-1721 for an RSS390HO - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 29th May 2010, 06:35 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default I WANT TO TRADE: 2 TB W6-1721 for an RSS390HO

I have two Tang-Band W6-1721 7" woofers, new/unused/untested/never mounted in the MFG boxes that I purchased about a year ago. These drivers are known for their wide frequency response and huge Xmax. Testing by Zaph has confirmed that they have low harmonic distortion and good overall performance: listed about 2/3 of the way to the bottom of this page at Zaph|Audio He gives them 4.5/5 stars in all categories. These would be an awesome midwoofer for that killer 3-way system you have been wanting to build. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the drivers - they are new.

Unfortunately I no longer will be building the project that these were intended for, so I would like to sell them. But at the same time I need a Dayton RSS390HO sub. The value of the two TBs is about the same as one RSS390HO so I think it is about an even exchange. I will pay shipping to you (packed in another box, with padding), while you can order the RSS390HO from Dayton and have the driver shipped to me for free. I will ship for free to anywhere in the USA. If you live outside the USA, please contact me about shipping.

Send me a PM if you are interested in this trade. Thanks!

-Charlie
Old 2nd June 2010, 02:58 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

bump...

Hide this!Advertise here!