• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Aleph Ono boards from GB a while back

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,

A while back, DIYAudio member PQuadrat has made a groupbuy of very nice boards to build the Aleph Ono phono preamp. The thread describing them can be found here: Aleph Ono thread

I bought a set at the time but it doesn't look like these are going to be finished, I nearly never listen to LP's these days.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

It's a set with one power board, and two of the mono boards. Very, very nice boards indeed (look at the close-ups).
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The power board is fully populated and I think I recall it works, but I've since then used the toroid for something else so you'll have to supply your own. I'll see if I can hook it up to a transformer to see if it still fires up.
The two large amplifier boards have most of the resistors in, and some of the electrolytics as well. There were the big 10uF filmcaps as well, but I robbed these off the boards a while back because I needed them for something else.
The boards are neatly soldered, if I do say so myself, and I also have the IRFD9110 fets.

This was an expensive set of boards at the time, so how's about 50 euros for the set?

Shipping is not included, and payment is to be made by either banktransfer (BeNeLux, Germany, Austria and France) or Paypal (anywhere else).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.