• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Several CD players (Magnavox, Tascam, Nakamichi, Pioneer)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am trying to clean out some of my spare "stuff" and have the followiing CD players I'd like to find homes for:

Magnavox CDB 437 (Made in Belgium -- plays great but door is a little noisy)
Magnavox CDB 500 (plays great)
Nakamichi CD Player 4 (plays great but doesn't like CDR's, amazing sound)
Tascam CD 301 (plays great)
Pioneer PD-7010 (Japan market deck, I believe; never seen another one. Built like a tank with wood side panels. Can get a little glitchy on playback)

Offer accepted on any and all. I'll give 'em a week and then they hit Epray. Thanks!

Yup, that's the problem with selling electronics gear...........S&H!:(

I'm working on the boss to see if I can squeeze the $ out of her.:)

If you can check the cosmetics, that would be great (that's always a big deal with me). I just bought one from a local thrift for $7 and like it.....thought it would be nice to get another for my MBR......Chuck

These last few need to go; shoot me some offers!

Nakamichi CD Player 4 (plays great but doesn't like CDR's, amazing sound)
Tascam CD 301 (plays great)
Pioneer PD-7010 (Japan market deck, I believe; never seen another one. Built like a tank with wood side panels. Can get a little glitchy on playback)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.