• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Bruce Horns with classic 8" Jensen full range drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a nice pair of the venerable Bruce Horns up for sale. The are optimized for the Fostex FE207E and are okay for the FE206E as well. These currently have some classic Jensen 8" full range drivers installed which have fantastic midrange and decent treble response, but are a little lacking in the bass in these cabinets. The cabs are made of 3/4" MDF with a nice walnut veneer on the front, the sides back and top however are unfinished black melamine with visible holes from the air nailer. They don't look too bad as is and would look fantastic finished (see photos). I am willing to let these go as is for $400 OBO and if you would like them finished I am willing to do that and then sell them for $800 OBO. I will also acquire and install whatever drivers you prefer for the cost of the drivers if you like. I am located in northern Minnesota, near Duluth and will deliver for free within $150 miles or so. I have included several photos if you would like more just ask.

Attachments

• P1010151.jpg
    P1010151.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 158
  • P1010153.jpg
    P1010153.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 144
  • P1010158.jpg
    P1010158.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 137
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.