• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

4,400uF / 400V RIFA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2002
Paid Member
4,400uF / 400V (200V surge) RIFA- Typ PEH169VN444AM

Computer grade capacitors. They are new and unused . I have 36 of these. Each $14 - I'd like to sell all 36 for $400 + Shipping.
Payment is by cash or Bankorder.

Attachments

• 4400µf-400v.jpg
    4400µf-400v.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 529
Rifa

Dear Walter,

I am interested in 12 of these capacitors, I would like to ask if these are still available and if yes an email so we can arrange for a transaction. I would also like to ask how old are these capacitors and if these had any use in the past.
Best Regards,

Panos

Joined 2002
Paid Member
rifa

Hallo Panos,
the Caps are about one year old. You can go to Elfa-Sweden and you can see the price per Cap is 109€ a piece. Let me now your Homeadresse i can look for the shipping to you.
I make a reservation for 12 pieces for you.
regards walter

RIFA capacitors

Good morning Walter,

Im writing you on behalf of my brother (panos29) regarding the above named capacitors. I spoke with him on his mobile phone and he finally told me that he is interesting of buying 18 pcs of them. Please clarify what is going to be the handling cost to Athens Greece, in order to procced with the buy.

Best regards,
Christos

Joined 2002
Paid Member
rifa 4400

Hallo,
i can check on saturday on the postoffice.You want together 18 pieces + 12 pieces for panos 29 ? Do you build a OTL-Amp ? The only problem is that my girl make the price in US$ and not in € but we can speak about this.
regards walter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.