• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Millett Hybrid headphone amp / pre-amp and Tube power amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is a Millett Hybrid Headphone Amplifier / pre-amplifier and a Tube power amplifier. I am selling all of my audio gear because I am no longer in the hobby and I never use this stuff anymore.

Features of Millett Hybrid headphone amp / pre-amp: $250 obo

• 12FK6 Tubes
  • Diamond Buffer
  • Blackgate 100uF Output Capacitors
  • Noble Volume Pot
  • 3 Inputs with selection knob on front
  • WIMA MKP10 caps throughout
  • LED's to light up tubes in red
  • 1/4" output jack
  • RCA output
  • 2 sets of RCA inputs
  • External power supply

Features of the S-5 stereo 8 watt power amplifier: $200 obo

• 8 watts per channel
  • Tubes are 11MS8
  • LED's to light up tubes in red
  • Speaker connections are banana output jack
  • RCA input
  • 4 extra 11MS8 tubes
  • The enclosure is not fully covered. The PCB is exposed and it had high voltages so it is recomended to keep this away from children who could stick there fingers inside

I have feedback on headfi, Heatware, and ebay all under the username: buzzerbro

If anyone is interested and would like to come to Irvine California to see it, I would be happy to show you. You can also email me at: tazhar at gmail dot com

Please send me a PM or email if you have any questions.

I accept payment with cash or Paypal.

Shipping is not included and I will quote anyone on shipping costs if your zip code is provided.

Millett Amp

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

S-5 Stereo power amplifier

Pictures aren't working so here are some bigger pics:

Millett Amp

S-5 Stereo power amplifier

DSC03292.jpg

DSC03297.jpg

DSC03307.jpg

DSC03306.jpg

DSC03289.jpg

DSC03280.jpg

DSC03275.jpg

DSC03282.jpg

DSC03274.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.