• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wilson Benesch arc speakers inc. stands & packaging for restoration project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello there.

I have a pair of Wilson Benesch arc speakers up for restoration.

One speaker is in immaculate condition and works fine whilst the other has no drivers after I had a speaker fire. I have removed the drivers from the damaged speaker so I could clean it up.

Both speakers are matched serial pairs. (The damaged speaker btw looks worse than it is in the photos as the pictures were taken in low light hence exposure was longer)

I do have the face plate for the tweeter that is not shown, it's still attached to the damaged tweeter. I can supply both the damaged drivers if needed.

Also with this are the original stands that are in superb condition with only 2 tiny nicks on one of them. Please note, these alone sell for £550 and are never discounted.

A pair of original speaker covers that are in perfect condition, not really used so at least you will be able to cover the slight damage on one of the speakers.

When the covers are on they look brand new as both speakers are in immaculate condition in every other way apart from the obvious.

Original packaging is included in this sale.

These were given back to me by the insurance company after a struggle.

Give me a sensible offer for everything as I'm not sure how much all this is worth to someone but please note these do cost £2850 new and even 2nd hand your looking at £1500+. This is a superb DIY project for anyone wanting some amazing sounding and amazing looking speakers for a substantial discount.

Some of the parts from this sale are on ebay but I wanted to give you guys a chance for a good discount on the job lot.

Collection from Lichfield area is fine, paypal is also good.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.