• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ALPS 100KAx2 with moto

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Check again and lmk, the following is what my PayPal reads of the transaction:

My recent activity -

Type Name/Email Payment status Details Order status/Actions Gross
Select record 0 Jul 13, 2010 Payment To Feng Tian Completed Details Payment To Feng Tian _________ -$11.00 USD
Select record 1 Jul 13, 2010 Transfer From Credit Card Completed Details Transfer From Credit Card ________ $11.00 USD

I'm not a big time PayPal user and don't know what's going on with it. Was i supposed to type "tianfeng" after tplyyl@163 dot com?
The following is a portion of the e:mail i received from PayPal. I'm thinking that if it doesn't post maybe contact them with the Transaction ID number given below?

Your payment for $11.00 USD to tplyyl@163.com has been sent.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Payment details
Amount: $11.00 USD
Transaction Date: Jul 13, 2010
Transaction ID: 0RN08684FU5958406

Subject: You've got money!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.