• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pair of 8013s

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm cleaning out the garage under orders from above. I came across a small box of electronic stuff and I could not find it in me to throw it out. Among a few other things were two 8013s. I know tubes are treasured by a select few and I'll give them up if you give them a good home.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The box refers to the one on the right and says "New (Hope) Aboard Aruba (7/7/77)" The other one was loose. After that "I know nothinggggg".

It's a long story, but the Reader's Digest version is that these came from a relative that had a Marine Electronics business. He died and I sold what I could on ebay for his wife. All this was many years ago. I moved to FL and 4 years later I'm cleaning the garage. I have no way of testing them so it's 'pig in a poke' time. One thing good is, of all the stuff of his I've sold on ebay, I've never had one complaint of it not working.

If you want them, make an offer above the cost of shipping (I don't know what they are worth to anyone and shipping should be a few bucks) and they are yours. If I get a few offers by tomorrow night at 8:00 I'll pick the highest. If not I'll donate them to the garbage men on Friday morning.:eek:

So, find it in your heart to save these senior citizens from the 'death squad'. :rolleyes:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.