• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Free: Focused electrostat arrays

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A very kind a generous member of the PEboard gave these to me a few years ago. Based on his work in acoustics, I'd say he know's what he was up to :) Now I'm moving and will not have space, so I'd like to pass them along.

All dipole setup, basically the world's largest pair of headphones. Recommended highpass 2nd order at 400Hz. These are about 7 feet tall, base 2'x2' and come with all transformers etc you'll need. Do require a bit of rewiring as they're in 6 separate pieces at the moment (by design, so they'll fit in a sedan).

Local pickup in Pittsburgh only. Will post pics shortly.

So, I'm moving and don't want to do a complete reassemble, but here's a pic. Forgot to mention they have a tweeter center section.

Attachments

• arrays.jpg
    arrays.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 172
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.