• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

pioneer sx 1980 for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
up for sale is my babie pioneers TOTL reciever the sx-1980
phono1&fm function lights and speaker a&b lights dont work.all meters work well.all wood was re veneered with birch and stained to match cheery as well as 10 coats of clear so its like looking in a mirror but there are 2 bubbles in it due to my lack of patience on last coat of clear i used a heat gun to try and quicken up dring time big misstake pretty sure it could be fixed the sides are wet sanded at the moment and just need to be polished which i will finish. no crackle pops hisses.no dings or dents just some minor scratches top of cooling fins the antena is there and still attached.this thing is in amazing shape not a scratch on face plate which was replaced and has been clear coated for extra protection. im in no hurry to sell this reciever as ive put lots of time and money into this bad boy but i just dont have the speakers to handle all this power so rather than it sitting on my shelf im giving some one the oportunity to own one of pioneers baddest recievers.im currently taking offers over $1000 cdn
im located near winnepeg manitoba would like to sell locally but will ship at buyers expense.have more pictures if interested thank you have a good day.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    786.4 KB · Views: 134
  • Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 119
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.