• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: CS8412 and others

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello...

Hi, guys...
I have a point to show: As I had some troubles to receive money from outside Brazil ( gov. finance politics changed) , I can only receive PayPal payments from now. In fact, I had paid some dollars to "sell" the first 6 units... I still have 11 pieces of CS8412CP.

Hey Andrea, your chips shipped, priority mail, should arrive in seven days.

Thanks for interest.

Hisatugo

Bom dia

Hi Hisatugo

One more brazilian guy at the forum.

How much to you charge for a CS8412 in Brazil? Money transfered to a Banco do Brasil or Bradesco (or whatever you have).

You live in São Paulo (guess the city). Do you know if there are still shops who sell tubes?

Thanks, e bom final de semana

Erik

In the garden... hehe

Hi, Erik.. I did answer to your email today...
I think you can find some audio tubes here but they are "hard to find" parts nowadays. Why don't you try Svetlana new tubes? I did chat to Mr. Salvatore (the guy from Gradiente) who is working on audio PA tubes now... and heard his jewel in last HiFI show... Svetlana are promising things.
You can pay direct or I can send "SEDEX a cobrar" mode. Your choice.
Thanks for interest.
Hisatugo.
:smash:

:D

Ok guys... let do a refresh: John your two pieces reserved. Please send your shipping address to my e-mail and I will post your pack. Elso, I answered your message today, and will confirm total cost. I'm sure it will not overcome 8,00 for shipping. Please wait til tomorrow.
With this two packs... I think there is no more CS8412CP in stock.
Thanks to all!

Best Regards,
Hisatugo.
:smash: :eek:

international business

Hisatugo and Elso Kwak

Are there 1 or 2 CS8412 left for me? I haven't had time for the money transfer, have to find a Bradesco in Curitiba.

Elso Kwak

To reduce costs I can pay your CS8412 in brazilian money to Hisatugo. You pay me back with a money tansfer to my dutch bankaccount.

Erik

Ok, John... I will setup your pack by the weekend and post it on Monday.

Hey, Elso, your pack posted today. Please advice when it gets you, ok? About the wayout, don´t be curious... it´s a simple matther of reservation... hihi... I do not have any CS8412CP in stock.

Regards to all,

Hisatugo

More CS8412-CP?

Hisatugo said:
Ok, John... I will setup your pack by the weekend and post it on Monday.

Hey, Elso, your pack posted today. Please advice when it gets you, ok? About the wayout, don´t be curious... it´s a simple matther of reservation... hihi... I do not have any CS8412CP in stock.
Regards to all,

Hisatugo
Hi Hisatugo,
So I can reserve another 10 or 20 pieces?
:confused:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.