• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lots of small parts. Connectors, caps, cables.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I am doing some spring cleaning, downsizing my stereo, and cleaning out the basement. I have found a bunch of stuff that was lost after my last move. Hopefully, someone can use some of this gear. It's all nice stuff and brand new, from projects that never got finished (or started in some cases)!

Here's what I have (more to come, but I wanted to get started with getting this stuff listed):

3 sets of 2 Eichmann Cable Pods (speaker binding posts). New retail $110, I'm asking $55 shipped to the Continental US for each pair.

1 box of 2 pair of Eichmann Silver Bayonet (banana) plugs. New retail $240, I'm asking $150 shipped to the Continental US for each pair.

1 box of 2 pair of Eichmann Copper Bayonet (banana) plugs. New retail $90, I'm asking $55 shipped to the Continental US for each pair.

10sets of Wattgate Power cable connectors. One Wattgate 320i-IEC connector and one Wattgate 5266i-3 prong plug. This is both ends that you need to make your own power cables. Retail $35 for both, I am asking $15 for each pair of connectors shipped to the Continental US.

Hovland Musicaps for Speaker Crossovers:
(10) 2.0uF/100V Retail $27 each, asking $15 each
(6) 8.0 uF/100V Retail $35 each, asking $20 each
(6) 5.0 uF/100V Retail $32 each, asking $18 each

Power cables. I have several cables that were made by Guerrilla Audio (now out of business). They are are exact copy (private label) version of the PS Audio Power cable. Wattgate ends and 12 awg cable. Really good stuff. I have several in 2 meter length and 1.5 meter length. 2.0 meter Retail $299, asking $100; 1.5 meter length retail $249, asking $75

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Jason

hi Jason300B

I like to order 2 Set of 2 Eichman cable pods
(4pcs speaker binding post)

i interest of your 8 set wattgate connector too
if their still available

if you dont mind, please send it out from USA to Indonesia,
and i will pay you by PAYPAL, please email me for payment

please ask shipment cost by registered post in post office (USPS)
it will be safe & cheaper for me to pay the shipping cost

this binding post will be perfect for my Aussie Amplifier NX 150 series

Thank you before

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.