• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 1pr Philips Miniwatt E88CC SQ

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
One pair of 1960s vintage gold pin Philips Miniwatt E88CC SQ. One tube has very good labeling, the other is fairly decent. I can't find date or factory codes where I expected, but they are both labeled "34K" on top. O-getter. They haven't been tested, but they have been in my CDP for the past 3years or so and function perfectly. They were used only in the output buffer circuit of the CDP, so they have lots and lots of life left. They do sound wonderful and are in very good shape. I am selling because I sold that CDP and don't have any other tube gear. I don't think I have the boxes for these, but if I can find them they will be sent along. Otherwise, the tubes will be packaged extremely well.

No international shipments - CONUS only. Buyer pays shipping and 3% paypal.

Paypal preferred.

Attachments

• tubes.jpg
    tubes.jpg
    755.1 KB · Views: 65
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.