• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

V3 tube-lover SE TDA1541 DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I am selling my V3 tube-lover SE TDA1541 DAC and assorted related items. I bought the balanced version but never received the second DAC board. As such, I never finished this build. But for anyone who needs a single ended DAC and is thinking of going down the 1541 road, I imagine this would be fun to play around with and sound very nice too.

So what I have is:
Power Supply
DAC Board w/ TDA1541 installed
Clock/Digital Board
Standard I/V,LPF Board
AD797 I/V, LPF + 4 matched AD797
All Parts for Tube Buffer, but no PCB so you will have to breadboard/point to point that action if you want to use it.

Does not have transformers. Needs: 16VAC and another 9V input as well (actually I have a 230V/9V transformer for some reason which I will ship with the DAC if your country's mains voltage is 230).

Check out the pictures to get an idea.

Total cost out of pocket as far as I can tell was:
$255+57+30=$342

Of course, I did not receive all the items. I think that the items I did receive would have amounted to about 275 but the thread is a bit long and unruly to find out what money went towards which parts.

Anyways, selling for $175 plus shipping (I will send an invoice for actual shipping cost after I send it). I will cover paypal fees.

Also, I will include the chassis seen in one of the pictures if you want it as I don't really have a use for it, it was specifically for this project. It is aluminum from Bud Industries #AC-416. I did not buy the bottom panel but I think they are about 10 bucks from mouser.

Attachments

• tl1.jpg
    tl1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 199
  • tl2.jpg
    tl2.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 197
  • tl_797ivlps.jpg
    tl_797ivlps.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 192
  • tl_tubebuffer.jpg
    tl_tubebuffer.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 186
  • tlchassis.jpg
    tlchassis.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 190
  • 100_3043.JPG
    100_3043.JPG
    638.3 KB · Views: 125
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.