• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SKA Audio 300D boards: Essentially a Kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone,

I have a pair of Greg Ball's 300D amplifier boards with the matched Hexfets and the soft start boards. These also have 2 DIY PS board with 68,000uf of capacitace total. I also have a pair of heat sinks (brand new) for these along with 2 aluminum "doghouses" for the 2 Toroids (Included 600vA 45-0-45v) and PS cap bank. I will post pictures if anyone is interested. I have over $450 in these parts.

Asking $400obo, or a trade for a decent amplifier/s. I just do not have the time for this right now. Please no low ballers. I'm not eating out of dumpsters or anything, but rather passing along the project on to an interested party.

PM with questions and details. These should be able to be completed for less than $30 in parts from Mouser.

Thank you for looking!

Blair

Here are a few pictures.

Blair

Attachments

• Picture 554.jpg
    Picture 554.jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Picture 555.jpg
    Picture 555.jpg
    947.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture 556.jpg
    Picture 556.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Picture 557.jpg
    Picture 557.jpg
    870.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Picture 558.jpg
    Picture 558.jpg
    766.2 KB · Views: 72
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.