diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Swap Meet (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/)
-   -   Free Speaker Cabinet/Sub Boxes & Grills (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/164829-free-speaker-cabinet-sub-boxes-grills.html)

Deep Surplus 9th April 2010 11:48 PM

Free Speaker Cabinet/Sub Boxes & Grills

We're giving away about 100 pallets of M&K cabinets next week, Tuesday the 13th after 12:00 noon. (Local Pick-Up Only)

Sub-woofer Cabs
Speaker Cabinets
Surround speaker cabinets

Jeffrey Davison 9th April 2010 11:57 PM

where are you located?

Deep Surplus 10th April 2010 08:32 PM

Hi, Sure...

We're in Southern California
Address: 27671 La Paz Rd.,Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

MAP:
Map to Deep Surplus - Will Call Hours 8AM - 5PM (M-F)

We have about a hundred pallets of cabinets.

Dave

Jeffrey Davison 10th April 2010 11:58 PM

too far away from me :( I'm in Atlanta........... Georgia

JD

badman 11th April 2010 12:34 AM

Bwahahahhahaha

I intend to see you there!

SCHWEET!

Deep Surplus 11th April 2010 07:36 PM

Great,

It'll be good to see you there.

theAnonymous1 11th April 2010 10:20 PM

badman, be sure to post some pics of what you grab so the rest of us can see what we missed out on. :dead:

mikeford 11th April 2010 11:39 PM

100 pallets sounds like chaos, either 99 and half will be left at the end of the day, or 12:01 somebody with a semi will take them all. I'm in the city of Orange, and could drive down, but nothing I own would hold a pallet of boxes, and I don't have a lot of garage space either.

Any chance some of us SoCal people could get together on a truck and a place to store and distribute a few pallets?

I'm thinking about buying a couple dozen of the 4" Vifa coax drivers to use as a general project speaker, so I would like to get some enclosures that fit them if possible and maybe a few sub boxes, but I can't really take a whole pallet or pallets.

BTW I haven't seen many of you all in years, just bumped across this from the craigslist post.

badman 12th April 2010 04:43 PM

I will post some pics. I only have a station wagon but may be able to borrow my brother's truck to load up, though the station wagon probably is more optimal from how much I can haul.

Just wanted to confirm- we won't have to take the entire pallets right? I'm only interested in about 20 cabs total.

Oh, and I hope your shop will be open for other purchases- I'll be needing some Toslink cables while I'm there.

Empty Speaker Cabinets for Speaker Building;

johnr66 12th April 2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deep Surplus (Post 2148590)
We're giving away about 100 pallets of M&K cabinets next week, Tuesday the 13th after 12:00 noon. (Local Pick-Up Only)

Sub-woofer Cabs
Speaker Cabinets
Surround speaker cabinets

Have you contacted Parts Express? Seems like they would love to have something like this to sell at bargain prices.