• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Turntable strobe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just found a box of these after a mega clearout.
I supplied these to a manufacturer as a kit consisting of:
Assembled PCB
LED (8mm ultrabright red), with bezel
Push switch
The PCB has a 3.2768MHz crystal, a CD4060,a CD4013, and a couple of transistors.
The strobe pulse-width and frequency (100Hz), was optimised for 50Hz turntable strobe illumination.

These make a good turntable strobe, or could be used as the basis of a turrntable PSU. Please though, be aware that it's output is 100Hz, and would need another divider chip (such as the CD4013), for the PSU application.

I will accept £5 to UK or 10Euro to Europe post paid.
BTW This is 1/3 of the eBay price.

Please email me if interested.

Cheers,

Attachments

• i-1.jpg
    i-1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 374
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.