Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 8th April 2010, 02:17 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default FS: VH Audio V-Cap TFTF .10uf 600v used pair

Selling an excellent used pair of V-Caps TFTF .10 uf 600v Teflon film and tin foil audiophile capacitors. Used 100-150 hours. The caps were used in a Counterpoint amp project with fantastic results. These caps took the sound of the amp to another level, so natural yet detailed with extension and more air. I sold the amp but kept the V-Caps thinking that I could use them but I am unable to use them in my other projects. The caps retail for $61.41 each and I am asking $90 for the pair. Email me for more information and pictures.

Thanks for looking.
Old 22nd June 2010, 07:23 AM   #2
gregdee is offline gregdee  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkidz View Post
Selling an excellent used pair of V-Caps TFTF .10 uf 600v Teflon film and tin foil audiophile capacitors. Used 100-150 hours. The caps were used in a Counterpoint amp project with fantastic results. These caps took the sound of the amp to another level, so natural yet detailed with extension and more air. I sold the amp but kept the V-Caps thinking that I could use them but I am unable to use them in my other projects. The caps retail for $61.41 each and I am asking $90 for the pair. Email me for more information and pictures.

Thanks for looking.
sold !!!

did it 4U Pete :-D

Hide this!Advertise here!