• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB : Power Supply Board for ONO Phono preamp Clone (From Group Buy)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is a real long shot but I am looking for one Ono Clone Power Supply Board.
Can be with or without components.

I want to make my ONO phono preamp a dual power supply model. Currently it is a single PS board supplying both channels.

Let me know if you have anything available to sell to me.

Thanks in advance,

So you would say a shunt or series Active Regulator (based on 317/337's) with separate regulators for each channel would be much better than the existing ONO cloned PS?

Options:
What would be the best from the following group:

1) An intermediate 317/337 regulator circuit to bring voltage down from +/-44V (using 32VAC+ 32VAC secondaries) down to +/-40VDC and then leave the existing ONO PS as the final from +/-40VDC down to the +/-30VDC voltage. This would include 40KuF raw unregulated voltage (using MUR 860/1560 series of fast/soft recovery diodes prior to the 317/337 circuit. Basically Dual stage regulation

2) Dual Shunty Regulators - one for each channel

3) Dual Existing ONO PS (mosfet-based)

4) Or?

Let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.