• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Kepco 400B Regulated Tube Power supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Kepco 400B Regulated Tube Power supply.

These are nice supplies. perfect for building tube gear. Voltage regulated triple output supply. 0-400V @ 160ma for B+ and 0 to neg 150V for c- and 6.3Vac ct (not regulated).

I have pulled the vintage 6550 and 12AX7 tubes out but have replaced them with Misc 12AX7's i had on hand and some Svetlana/Winged C 6550 i had left over.

$100 (or $75 if i pull the 6550 and 12AX7's out.)

These are heavy buggers. expect shipping in the US to be about $40

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/tubes-valves/163675-score-kepco-tube-power-supplies.html

Attachments

• kepco 2.jpg
    kepco 2.jpg
    617.2 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.