• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ESS amt 1 b for sale/trade

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 1 ESS amt 1b in near perfect condition. Its in Charlotte NC and pick up obviously is the way to go for these 80 pounders.

The only flaws seem to be a few handling type scrapes on the top corners and some finger marks in the center foam on the radiator.
The woofer appears perfect, and looks like it was recently foamed.
The heil the attenuators etc are in excellent shape. Serial number 13093 AFAIK.
It even has a decent cover. Loose seams are about the only flaw there, even has good badges.

Its been played the last 2 days and it all works as it should and sounds excellent and quite loud compared to my EV's and the altecs.

I'd like $200 or I'll trade for a pair of floor standing infinity's or other good brand with ribbons.

Thanks for looking. I can send pics if you send me an email. I dunno how to post pics.

Cool.
Srinath.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.