KIT - "FlatBT" audiophile grade LINE preamplifier - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 29th March 2010, 02:04 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default KIT - "FlatBT" audiophile grade LINE preamplifier

KIT for this preamp is available. Please visit:
http://bas.elitesecurity.org/FlatBTeng.html
for more details if you are interested!
Old 16th April 2010, 03:06 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Bora is a great guy, always ready for help. He has great designs and this offer is a great deal. You don't get just preamp, you also get his support if something goes wrong.
Free bump for you, Bora.
Old 17th April 2010, 02:02 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Thank you Igor for your support! I hope other members will soon recognize all qualities of this design. Many of them will be more than surprised. Personally, I hate self-promotion attitude and I am always leaving my designs to talk for me.
Old 17th April 2010, 10:23 PM   #4
zikinho is offline zikinho  Croatia
diyAudio Member

This kit is an excellent value for money. I've build the non comercial version of FlatBT and paired it with two DoGC mk3 monoblocks and all i can say is WOW.
I've used those monoblocks on many preamps but FlatBT occupied the place in my system. And as Igor said, thanks to dr.Bora i got all the help i needed. I am satisfied to that point that i allready ordered the kit version for myself (there are some things i can't do proffesionally at home, like those pcbs and having matched tranzistors makes life much easier). Can't wait to compare the improved version to the one allready built.

Some pics...

DSC00877.JPG

DSC00878.JPG

2.jpg

8.jpg
Old 19th April 2010, 11:59 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Yes Zikinho, your one is the BETA version and this KIT has some improvements compared to your version. Well, you will see for yourself soon! Thanks for sharing your experience with us!
Old 26th April 2010, 11:05 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

FlatBT KIT is fully available from today!

http://bas.elitesecurity.org/FlatBTeng.html
Old 7th June 2010, 07:18 PM   #7
diyAudio Member

I got very excited a couple of days ago when the postman rang my door bell. Dr. Bora's Flat BT kit has arived. The kit met (and exceeded) my expectations. The PCB's are professionaly made, the best pair of boards i saw in a while (i've bought a lot of pcbs online in the last couple of years). Oder comoponent have carefully been selected (Nichicon caps, Silvered Mica, ERO MKT), all transistors matched. Dale resistors, marked corresponding to the schematics. Even the screws for mounting output transistors are included. Six page instruction manual is written the way that even total beginners could understand it easily. Schematic and wiring diagram is shown, as well as the couple of suggestions for the power supply.

Great work Dr. Bora, i didn't expect nothing less! Can't to wait assemble it and plug it into the system.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P6050006.JPG (104.0 KB, 334 views)
File Type: jpg P6050007.JPG (82.8 KB, 325 views)

Last edited by zikinho; 7th June 2010 at 07:22 PM.
Old 17th June 2010, 09:15 AM   #8
diyAudio Member

The boards almoust completely populated...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Flat BT1.jpg (149.1 KB, 273 views)

Hide this!Advertise here!