• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

700va 44-0-44 Toroid, Bride of Zen BOZ and Zen PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of 700va toroids made by Toroid Corporation for sale. They have dual 44v secondaries and a 12v ct. There are another pair of secondaries but I am not sure what they are for, I measured them and they were 24v.
Here are the wires
(x2) Black and white = 110v primaries
(x2) red and yellow = 44v + 44v secondaries
orange-white-orange = 12v ct
(x2) white and white ??? maybe another set of 24v + 24v secondaries.

Asking $100 for the pair, shipping is extra

Complete Bride of Zen PCB with Avel Lindberg D4016 60va 30 + 30 Transformer. The board is complete and working, it was removed from my chassis when I upgraded to a Aleph L. The BOZ is built with irf510 and I added 2 10k pots at the input to adjust the high input clipping when used with certain cd players.
This is what is included
Stuffed BOZ PCB
10k ladder volume
Avel Lindberg D4016 transformer

Asking $90, you just need a chassis

Bare brand new Zen PCB asking $20 shipped

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.