• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: New Jewel 75T series 5" Panel meters 50mvdc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 4 cases of brand new Jewel Brand 5" square 75T series panel meters 50mvdc. these meters do not have scale plates. you will have to create your own. but a stiff sheet of paper and a laser printer work well. I am asking the mfg if they still have them available.

I have these listed on ebay But i am willing to make a deal for DIY users. submit an offer with DIYaudio in the message and i will work with you. I think these may have come from Audio Research but i can't confirm that

Jewel 75T series 5" 50MVdc Panel meters - eBay (item 110512356593 end time Apr-25-10 17:26:32 PDT)

Zc

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.