• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Hospital Grade Isolation Transformer - 3500VA - 6 outlets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
This is a 3500 VA hospital grade isolation transformer. It has a single input, and 6 hospital grade output plugs. It measures about 8" by 14" by 5". It is all white and has a large handle on one side. It can also be screwed down to the floor. It has a switch near the power entry module that can switch the whole unit on and off.

It weighs about 60 lbs, and looks like it would be around 20 bucks to ship.

If you really believe in isolation and power supply filtering, this is your ticket. I can post pictures if anyone in interested.

Based on my sources, these sell for about $1500.00

Give me an offer, odds are I probably wont refuse it unless it is rediculous.

-Paul Hilgeman

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.