• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Russian 6N8S / 6H8C / 6SN7GT / 1578 Metal Base NOS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello diyAudio members,

I have for sale 5 pcs of Rare military version of 6N8S tubes.

The one and only 6SN7 reference !

Only original with Metal Base and the 5 holes in the sides of the plate.

All others are fakes or relabeled normal 6N8S!

There are 3 Soviet analogues of the American 6SN7 tube.
These are:

6N8S (plastic base)- For the civil purposes

6N8S-EV - The military production, quality is little bit better than at simple 6N8S

1578/6N8S (metal base ) - The best tubes. Unique development for nuclear stations and military planes. (What you can see on the pictures.)

They were never on free sale.

These came from the Kharkov institute of nuclear physics.

Build in 1976.

Such tubes are not present anymore and will not be reproduced!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Russian 6N8S ( 6H8C | 6SN7 ) metal base tube.

Please carefully look at the holes on the tube plates. My tubes have a real perforated black anodes. These tubes are the very best quality model of the 6N8S types. Be careful, all metal base tubes (anodes) are not the same, other types have not the perforation.

The BEST version of 6N8S (with perforated anodes). Made in USSR for military equipment by “MELZ” in 1979 (VERY RARE). New old stock /NOS.

"OTK" marked - Highest Quality

Please, Don't lose this item, because it's very a few quantity this version of tube around the globe. Plus I give you a bonus - FREE shipping.

ps: FREE shipping limited offer.​

6N8S | 6H8C | 6SN7 | ECC32 | 6CC10 | 1578 | Metal Base Double Triode Tube
- here is a original link to order page. You can read this full spec as well as reviews from buyers.

Thank you for read my post. And if you have any questions feel free to ask, USSRTRADEcom

"OTK" marked - Highest Quality

Actually, OTK means Quality Control Departments. Such mark has a personal number of the worker who tested the tube, and found it is within specs. If later discovered that the product is out of specs OTK manager knows who is guilty, by the personal number that belongs to the tester.

It does not mean "Highest Quality". It means, "Tested by Worker Number ###" -- the way to force workers to test actually, being afraid to loose bonus that is a significant part of a salary.

Actually, OTK means Quality Control Departments. Such mark has a personal number of the worker who tested the tube, and found it is within specs. If later discovered that the product is out of specs OTK manager knows who is guilty, by the personal number that belongs to the tester.

It does not mean "Highest Quality". It means, "Tested by Worker Number ###" -- the way to force workers to test actually, being afraid to loose bonus that is a significant part of a salary.

Yeah you're right what is OTK mean.

In my meaning it's mean they were checked and have a same like after factory made quality.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.