• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba 2SJ201 & 2SK1530 - only a few now! For F5 amp...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK, everyone's Tosh's are now packed in antistatic bags and ready for shipping. I will peel off the shipping addresses from PayBuddy, and try to get them into Priority Mail boxes and mailed as soon as i can. Should be by the end of the weekend, unless some new calamity befalls the house of bear...

I have a 4 random sets of Tosh's suitable for a standard F5 build channel. That is a pair of Pch and Nch. NOT matched. $28 per 2 channel set (4 pcs - again, not matched) + shipping $8 USPS priority mail in the USA. More everywhere else thanks to the USPS - again there is NO parcel post available in the USA from USPS.

One buyer can get an extra pair - $14 extra.

Anyone want 'em, post here, we follow up via PM...

Thanks!

_-_-bear

Last edited:
Everything ordered is shipped!

I shipped everything ordered today via USPS Priority.

I shipped:
flg
specialidiot
spind
a.wayne

IF you think you ordered via paypal, and I screwed it up, PM!

I don't think I missed anyone.

there is still remaining to be grabbed:

I have a 4 random sets of Tosh's EACH suitable for a standard F5 build channel. That is a pair, one each Pch and Nch. NOT matched. $28 per 2 channel set (4 pcs - again, not matched) + shipping $8 USPS priority mail in the USA. More everywhere else thanks to the USPS - again there is NO parcel post available in the USA from USPS.

One buyer can get an extra pair - $14 extra.

Anyone want 'em, post here, we follow up via PM...

I'd prefer a buyer to take them all... if ur overseas, I won't even consider it otherwise because the shipping is NOT CHEAP!! <--- read earlier posts on this!! And it is a pain to ship overseas now.

THANKS! :D

_-_-bear

Geez man!

You want next day shipping you go to a pro outfit like Mouser or Digi-key. Not sure what you are complaining about... all of my undocumnented aliens in the shipping department have run off anyhow... WAIT! there is no shipping department here! ...and I sure love all the time and effort it takes to handle all the questions everyday, wait for paypal to clear, go online for paypal, spend hours on a curve tracer, then pack things in stupid little antistatic bags, go to the PO to get dopey Priority Mail boxes, then grab the packing material, then make up the labels, tape the labels, put it into the boxes and THEN drive to the PO... oh sure, it takes NO TIME, and I have nothing else to do either. I guess 15 days is just too long to wait. Thanks so very much. Grrrr...

Drink less coffee?

_-_-bear

Well, from my POV, you said on the 22nd of march in a PM to me...

"I expect to pack and ship over the weekend."

That would be the 27th & 28th. Then on the 23rd, in this thread, you said...

"I'll be trying to sort out who gets what now, and pack them and ship as soon as I get my act together."

That would still be the 27th & 28th. But, and I did not catch this one when you said it on the 31st...

"OK, everyone's Tosh's are now packed in antistatic bags and ready for shipping. I will peel off the shipping addresses from PayBuddy, and try to get them into Priority Mail boxes and mailed as soon as i can. Should be by the end of the weekend, unless some new calamity befalls the house of bear..."

I'm thinkin that would now be the 3rd or 4th? So naturally by now, I'm expecting a box in the post??? It's only a couple day's away. I would have every right to wonder why it's taking well over a week or even 2? Maybe it's lost? Maybe there was an unforseen problem? Until on the 6th you said...

"I shipped everything ordered today via USPS Priority."
And here we are. Geez
Ohh, I got 'em Bear. thanks.

Last edited:
Yeah well... if you had PM'd or emailed me, and asked I may have explained the reasons that it took a little longer... but whatever. The bit you quoted above that I wrote contains a clue as to those reasons.

Glad you got them, hope they work super great, and your build goes as planned.

I do the best I can, sometimes I hit the game winner, and sometimes I strike out, and sometimes I don't even make the team, can't get a ticket to the game, and get arrested on the way there... guess which one happens most often in my life? How about yours?

Thanks for the order, enjoy.

_-_-bear

I do not know... but sheets of the various insulating materials are sold... try the sites for the places that make the insulators - Bergquist makes the rubbery stuff, not sure who does mica and kapton... try the various industrial distributors too...

sorry I don't have better info - I have not "crossed that bridge" yet.

_-_-bear

Bear I purchased the Bergquist Sil-Pads for the build, they look pretty nice.

Final (I hope) quick question for the masses....

Do these devices bolt right up to both the Daniels and cviller boards as laid out?

I guess I should break out the data sheet and schematic. I'm about a day away from mounting these guys, as soon as the Sil-Pads arrive that is.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.