• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: DCX2496 digital board revh/1.17

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
DSP board for DCX 2496

Nonsub

For more than one year I have tried both in US and Europe to find a dealer or a private person that can help me with a new/repaired DSP board for my second DCX2496.
The Scandinavian dealer in Sweden wrote to me some days ago that it was possible for them to take this board from China: Price $600!!!!
That is almost the same price that I would have to pay for a brand new DCX 2496 in Norway whitch is about twice the price for the unit in U.S.
(appr. $260).
I must admit that the Behringer warranty deal; changing a broken unit into a new one is fair. But their policy to non warranty cases is hoorible by:

1. the ability to buy boards for service

2. "overpricing"

I am looking forward to see if anyone of the diyAudio readers can give you
(and me) a helping hand.

Regards

Eivind Stillingen, Norway

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.