• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Pair Fostex FF85KeN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided that I will need to part with my favorite drivers of all time since I could use the money to pay off some bills. I honestly don't have the time to sit down and listen as much anyway :(

Dave @ Planet10 was gracious enough to sell me these at a great price since they were his experimental units. They have basket rounding which was applied with multiple brushed on coats. The cosmetics are not perfect but I wouldn't say they are an eyesore. They make up for it with their sound. One of the dustcaps unfortunately has a small dent. No idea what it's origin is, just noticed it one day. Obviously won't affect the sound.

These were babied throughout their lifetime. They sound fabulous as a mid-tweeter with any music and are truly revealing. Very detailed and not fatiguing whatsoever. The original foam gaskets, screws and washers are included. Sorry, no boxes.

Asking $80 + shipping OBO. Not in a huge rush to sell these. I take paypal only. For now I would like to ship only to the CONUS. I will ship within 1-2 business days after receiving payment. Thanks!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

You can see the dent in the picture below:

Status
Not open for further replies.