• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audiophile Opamps: selling my personal stash

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there !

As an enthusiastic DIY-er I've accumulated a lot of components over the years. But since my time is limited and I'm not as productive as I used to be, this leaves me with lot of stuff that never gets used. I have a nice collection of audiophile opamps that I would like to make available to fellow DIY-ers at reasonable cost. These include premium opamps such as the OPA627/637, LT1028/1128, AD797/811/817 and more. These are all original parts from Analog Devices, texas Instruments, Burr Brown and Linear technology: definitely no cheep imitations from the far east ! All parts come in their original packaging and haven't been used.

I looked at the prices for these items both in the USA as in Europe and have come up with lower prices. Why? Because I want to sell them to people who want them and put them to good use but who are put off by the prices charged by the official suppliers.

If you're interested contact me and we'll discuss sending and payment.

Greetz,

Xcel

Attachments

• Audiophile Opamps.pdf
    45.7 KB · Views: 271
Stash left....

Well,

So far I certainly can't complain about the respons I've been getting. The first sets of opamps have been received by (I presume) happy DIY-ers.

I still have a number of opamps left. I updated the original list so please take a look and contact me if you see something you like !

Greetings

Xcel

Attachments

• Audiophile Opamps EN.pdf
    43.2 KB · Views: 99
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.