• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: DAC PCB (PCM 1704) made by Guido Tent

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is a fully assembled state of the art DAC PCB designed by Guido Tent as you can see at this link: Welcome to the Audio DAC page It's based on Audio Note DAC 3, and it's further improved to be even better.

This is a one great DAC where I've put PCM1704-J (probably the best DAC around) instead of PCM63. It works in oversampling mode but it can easily be converted to non OS mode. It's fully functional and someone will be very happy with it. I offer this PCB together with fully assembled power supply board (as you can see at the pictures). The parts are carefully chosen for best sonic result. The construction and soldering of all the parts are first grade.

Digital PCB together with all the parts cost me about 340€. If needed I can post BOM so you can see. Power supply PCB cost was about 100€. I sell it together for 400€. For less than a parts cost it really is a steal, but if you don't think so, you are free to offer an amount you think is fair. I accept Paypal and cash.

Attachments

• Image00003.jpg
    Image00003.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 1,075
  • Image00004.jpg
    Image00004.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 1,043
  • Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,021
  • Image00002.jpg
    Image00002.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 989
For sale is a fully assembled state of the art DAC PCB designed by Guido Tent as you can see at this link: Welcome to the Audio DAC page It's based on Audio Note DAC 3, and it's further improved to be even better.

This is a one great DAC where I've put PCM1704-J (probably the best DAC around) instead of PCM63. It works in oversampling mode but it can easily be converted to non OS mode. It's fully functional and someone will be very happy with it. I offer this PCB together with fully assembled power supply board (as you can see at the pictures). The parts are carefully chosen for best sonic result. The construction and soldering of all the parts are first grade.

Digital PCB together with all the parts cost me about 340€. If needed I can post BOM so you can see. Power supply PCB cost was about 100€. I sell it together for 400€. For less than a parts cost it really is a steal, but if you don't think so, you are free to offer an amount you think is fair. I accept Paypal and cash.

Hi buddy, may I know more information on the PSU board?
the red resistors, what type?
VISHAY ?

I have to apologize to couple of guys who were interested in buying this DAC. I wasn' t subscribed to this thread (I don't know how could this happend) and option of e-mail notification about new PM's was off so I didn't see all the offers you sent using PM. I just saw them now in the upper right corner of the forum.

If there is still any interest, please send me PM. This is really amazing DAC at more than an affordble price...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.