• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:Butler amp modules and Denon 1920 with DSD out

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Reluctantly placing two Butler audio amp modules for sale-time is not much and I cannot keep them for the distant future to give them the proper care they need so here they are:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Perfect working order as they were only played for a few hours to confirm they sound beautiful and all the reviews were right that they are special. I believe these were taken out of a 5150 amp, they come with everything except the transformer and a 6V supply for the tubes, really a matter of a few hours to have them singing. rated at 150W RMS.Price is 235 euro each shipped anywhere.

Also selling a great condition Denon 1920 which has its DSD signal tapped as per Russ's recommendations to use with Buffalo and Opus DACs and any DAC that has DSD input. Work was done by a true professional and I can show you pictures upon request. Price is 80 euro plus shipping.

Will be happy to answer questions.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.