• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: LME49600 preamp-board from ebay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If anyone's bought one of these boards and don't need/want it anyway I will happily buy it from you :) Send me a PM.

46307b76.jpg

Original listing: Low distortion ( 0.0001%!) preamplifier headphone amp ! - eBay (item 220516330787 end time Jan-31-10 04:56:48 PST)

/U.

More PCBs are on their way

I recently finished the first one of two of these boards. The second is nearly unpopulated (just resistors) and I might consider shipping it to you but received notice from Stanton that a new batch of boards will soon be ready. Better if you order directly if you can wait.

With 1:1 gain am driving HD600 from Oppo 981. Am using 500mA class A shunt regulator from same supplier with 14-0-14VAC.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.