• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: IcePower ASP1000 - Europe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thank You for your feedback,

I've just bough last week-end a pair of ASP1000 from holland!

So in this case the administrator can delete this thread.

But If someone wants to sell a pair for 100 euros (lol) please feel free to send me a PM!!! hehe :D

BTW, does anyone know where can I get those JST connector pre-cabled or just the connectors? I'm going crazy trying to found them in Portugal.

I've searched in many radioshack equivalents with no luck.

I'm looking for the following:

Type: JST B3(6-2,4,5)P-VH

Type: JST 9-pole PH-connector

Type: JST 6P-VH-B

Type: JST 4P-VH-B

Cheers,

Tiff

Seems very reasonable. Have you hooked up yet? How do you like the sound?

Unfortunatly, I haven't since I don't have one of the connectors (P4) that is the onde that is used to connect the speakers.

By any chance you wouldn't know where could I get JST connectors?

I've tried Digikey, but I've received an e-mail where they say that I've supplied wrong references.

The references that I've asked for are the ones that are present on the ASP1000 datasheet. Seems like the reference from the datasheetis a generic ref.

Does any one know what are the correct ref?

Cheers,

Tiff

I'm looking for the following:

Type: JST B3(6-2,4,5)P-VH

Type: JST 9-pole PH-connector

Type: JST 6P-VH-B

Type: JST 4P-VH-B

Cheers,

Tiff

Here's what you need:

PH9 Housing = 455-1159-ND
PH Contacts = 455-1127-1-ND

VH4 Housing = 455-1185-ND
VH6 Housings x 2 = 455-1187-ND (the stuff in the manual is because not all pins are mounted on the mains connector)
VH-contacts = 455-1319-1-ND

/U.

I recently bought some 250ASP modules and instead of looking for the connectors I soldered wires to the pins (except for the inputconnector which was supplied). Next time I will probably get the connectors - at least I now know what to get and from where.

If the 1000ASP has the same sonic signature as the 250 then you will certainly like them. Even though I bought them to drive my sub-woofers I initially ran them on my main speakers - very nice, very solid.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.