TD15H Apollo's, Seas M15, HM100z0, XT25, LCY110, FR125S - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 28th February 2010, 12:05 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default TD15H Apollo's, Seas M15, HM100z0, XT25, LCY110, FR125S

Hey everyone. Have some things for sale. Need to sell everything this time around, I'm completely done with this hobby for good. Wont be back.

Acoustic Elegance TD15H with Apollo upgrade: These haven't been used. They have been in storage sitting vertical so they don't sag. Project got put on hold and never got to restart. When someone buys these, please allow me ample time to re-do the packing job on them. What is in the boxes now is not sufficient. I dont what to use to pack them better. but if someone buys them I can think of a solution and have it ready within one week. $625 for the pair + split shipping costs (USPS is usually cheapest).

Seas M15 CH-001: These have been lightly used, still just a few hours on them. $200 pair + $15 shipping

Audax HM100Z0: These again are lightly used. I have 3 units. Would prefer to sell them all at once. If separate, $50 each + split shipping. If together, $120 + $15 shipping.

Vifa XT25 special edition: I forget what company these were specially made for. The only difference is the phase plug is copper. Never been used. $60 + $15 shipping

LCY 110: These are unused. However, they are at my family's place in another state, so I will have them ship and pack them from there. However, please allow some time to ship these as sometimes my family is traveling. $250 + $12 shipping

CSS FR125S: Not used very much. Do not have the original boxes so will have to find a different solution. $70 + $15 shipping

Peerless 5.25" Passive Radiators 8308800: These were rarely used. Don't have original boxes but shouldn't be a problem to ship. I have 4 units. $20 + $12 shipping

That's it for now. I would like to accept Paypal payments, but prefer gift for payments or add 3% for their fees.

I will take pictures tonight of everything (maybe 5-6 hours from posting this) so will be ready to email them. Firm on all prices, I think they are fair. If I am out of line you can let me know and I will think about revising them. Thanks for looking.

Edit: Forgot two more things:

Infinity EMIT car tweeters: These are just the tweeters themselves, no crossover. $25 + $12 shipping

Sony XES Ribbon car tweeters: These are unused and new in box. I think they look like the Infinity EMIT's. $40 + $15 shipping

Last edited by Bryce H.; 28th February 2010 at 12:08 AM.
Old 28th February 2010, 02:49 AM   #2
exurbia is offline exurbia  Australia
diyAudio Member

hello Bryce,

I will take the Seas M15CH001 if they are not spoken for. paypal and fees no problem funds are sitting in my account.
Cheers,
Peter
Old 28th February 2010, 05:40 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

New Prices and updates:

Acoustic Elegance TD15H with Apollo upgrade: These haven't been used. They have been in storage sitting vertical so they don't sag. Project got put on hold and never got to restart. When someone buys these, please allow me ample time to re-do the packing job on them. What is in the boxes now is not sufficient. I dont what to use to pack them better. but if someone buys them I can think of a solution and have it ready within one week. $600 for the pair + split shipping costs (USPS is usually cheapest).

Seas M15 CH-001: These have been lightly used, still just a few hours on them. Sold pending payment

Audax HM100Z0: These again are lightly used. I have 3 units. Would prefer to sell them all at once. If separate, $50 each + $8 shipping. If together, $120 + $15 shipping.

Vifa XT25 special edition: I forget what company these were specially made for. The only difference is the phase plug is copper. Never been used. $60 + $15 shipping

LCY 110: These are unused. However, they are at my family's place in another state, so I will have them ship and pack them from there. However, please allow some time to ship these as sometimes my family is traveling. $250 + $12 shipping

CSS FR125S: Not used very much. Do not have the original boxes so will have to find a different solution. $70 + $15 shipping

Peerless 5.25" Passive Radiators 8308800: These were rarely used. Don't have original boxes but shouldn't be a problem to ship. I have 4 units. $20 + $12 shipping

That's it for now. I would like to accept Paypal payments, but prefer gift for payments or add 3% for their fees.

I will take pictures tonight of everything (maybe 5-6 hours from posting this) so will be ready to email them. Firm on all prices, I think they are fair. If I am out of line you can let me know and I will think about revising them. Thanks for looking.

Edit: Forgot two more things:

Infinity EMIT car tweeters: These are just the tweeters themselves, no crossover. $25 + $12 shipping

Sony XES Ribbon car tweeters: These are unused and new in box. I think they look like the Infinity EMIT's. $40 + $15 shipping
Old 13th March 2010, 08:37 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Updates on what sold/available still:

Acoustic Elegance TD15H with Apollo upgrade: These haven't been used. They have been in storage sitting vertical so they don't sag. Project got put on hold and never got to restart. When someone buys these, please allow me ample time to re-do the packing job on them. What is in the boxes now is not sufficient. I dont what to use to pack them better. but if someone buys them I can think of a solution and have it ready within one week. SOLD locally pending payment of balance

Seas M15 CH-001: These have been lightly used, still just a few hours on them. SOLD

Audax HM100Z0: These again are lightly used. I have 3 units. Would prefer to sell them all at once. If separate, $50 each + split shipping. If together, $120 + $15 shipping.

Old 13th March 2010, 11:51 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Default XT vifas

Hi Bryce,
Can you send me some pics of the Vifas, and please put them aside for me.
Cheers,
Peter.
Old 13th May 2010, 01:21 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

Default pricelessobject

Bryce I will buy the audax hm 100zo's from you. can do paypal and pay xtra 3%. Please check out my feedback on agon as aaudio.
thanks mark
Old 13th May 2010, 10:04 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

Bryce, I never got the XT pics. The SEAS are sitting on the side waiting for the baffle to be routed. Did you sell the TD15's ?
Peter.
Old 27th December 2010, 05:08 AM   #8
diyAudio Member

Are the LCY 110's still around?
Old 27th December 2010, 07:54 AM   #9
diyAudio Member

And XT25
Old 16th January 2011, 11:14 PM   #10
diyAudio Member

Sorry I thought I updated this but obviously didnt. I will post a new thread with what's left. Circumstances are a little different at the moment so that will explain different prices when I decide about them.

By the way, the TD15H's, Seas M15's, and Sony tweeters are gone.

Those of you who asked about things still available, email me again if you didnt receive my reply. I thought I replied but didnt hear back from some.

New thread will be up later tonight. Thanks

Hide this!Advertise here!