• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cool Levinson toroidal transformer - Shop cleaning continued

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm getting there, I can see part of the floor of the garage. I keep un-earthing things I had forgotten about.

Just look at this thing. 6 1/4 inches across and 4 1/2 inches tall. 693VA

At 120v it is rated for 72v-0-72v. It has multiple primaries so you could probably put them in series for 36-0-36 or some combo thereof.

I had purchased 2 a while back, sold one some time ago - and here is what's left. I had paid $50 each, which in my opinion was an incredible deal for such a high quality item.

I had figured all the wires out, but forgot/lost the info - it would be up to you to figure it out again.

For sale for $50 - I don't think you will find a transformer close to this for $50, assuming the voltages work for you.

The only shipping option is $12 US flat rate USPS. I recommend an extra 2.25 for insurance. Sorry again ROW - I can only get away with literally tossing the box at the post office on the way by, the way my job is.

mpmarino
(@)
gmail
(dot)
com

Attachments

• DSCN0870.JPG
    DSCN0870.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 201
  • DSCN08711.JPG
    DSCN08711.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 203
  • DSCN0872.JPG
    DSCN0872.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.